Role and responsibilities of the RUWOMED-FO
The RUWOMED-FO is in charge of the implementation and follow-up of all the field level components of the RUWOMED project.
More specifically, he/she will have the following responsibilities:
1) Maintain continuous contact and liaison with project beneficiaries at field level
2) Conduct mapping or fact finding when necessary
3) Plan the implementation of activities at field level
4) Monitor the implementation of activities at the field level
5) Providing projects communications as and when needed
6) Regular coordination and liaison with the CRTD.A office in Beirut.
7) Conduct field visits for monitoring, follow- up and data collection purposes
8) Organize and/or participate in the organization of field activities as per division of tasks with coordinator
9) Report on field activities and assist coordinator in compiling comprehensive activities and project’s reports
Successful candidates will have:
● At least three years experience in similar or related contexts
● Familiarity with work environment and with RWCs and the context in which they operate
● Fluency in Arabic
● Ability to travel to project's activities sites
● Commitment to gender equality and social justice
This position is for one year with the possibility of a short period of extension.
Interested candidates should submit their CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9October 2015 (please indicate FO in the subject line)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.