The Project Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Director of KAFA to whom he/she will report. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and supervising the activities of one or more of KAFA’s projects. More particularly, the Project Coordinator will:
· Oversee the implementation of the project's activities ensuring a standard of quality in all aspects of the projects.
· Conduct and document regular team meetings for planning and reporting purposes;
· Assist the Financial Team in project's budget;
· To be the main contact person for all communication including the donors and local authorities and stakeholders
· Prepare and send monthly project progress report and any report as requested;
· Establish Monitoring and evaluation indicators where needed in light of the objectives and expected results of the project
· Develop materials and conduct awareness raising sessions and assist in arranging for training sessions as needed
· Conduct assessments on the needs of target groups and write reports about their situations
· Ensure timely delivery of all project outputs as required;
· Form a strong collaboration with the partner organizations / persons.
· Perform other duties as maybe assigned by KAFA's director;
· Identify new opportunities in terms of advocacy, actions, and funds
· Perform other duties as may be assigned by KAFA’s director
· Bachelor’s Degree in any of the social studies such as Sociology; Anthropology, Social Work or other related studies
· At least 3 years’ experience in project management.
Required Competencies and skills
· Proficiency in written and spoken English.
· Proven excellent analytical and organizational skills.
· Excellent report writing and documentation skills.
· Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills including good coordination and effective working relations with stakeholders.
· Ability to lead teams and mentor staff.
· Experience with vulnerable populations, including immigrant and refugee populations and SGBV survivors.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently.
· Experience working with refugee populations in emergency response context a plus.
· Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail.
· Excellent planning and time management skills.
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
Period: Immediate recruiting.
Location: Beirut with frequent travel to Bekaa and other Lebanese regions
Interested candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter, to email@example.com by 31 August, 2015 and include in the email subject the following title: “Project Coordinator. Submissions received after the closing date will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.