The ideal candidate will typically possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree required, with a major in English/Communications/Journalism/Marketing preferred.
• Three to five years of relevant experience fundraising and writing proposals
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic –French is a plus
• Strong writing and editing skills and ability required.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are required.
• Solid understanding of standard corporate proposal formats and templates
• Must be highly organized with proven skills managing and tracking assignments and deadlines.
• Ability to edit or rewrite sections of proposals to ensure readability and adherence to win themes
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment on multiple priority projects
• Ability to work independently, including prioritizing within demanding time frames. Able to work with a wide range of stakeholders including community based organizations, local NGOs, local government and officials, donors, and colleagues;
• Excellent organization and planning skills;
• Quick learner, agile, flexible, adaptable to different organizational cultures and operating environments;
• Commitment to quality and support of process improvement and implementation.
• Other duties as assigned
• 3 to 5 years
Education degree: Bachelor Degree Field of education: Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications, management, business, or a related field required. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Arabic: Fluent English: Fluent French: Very Good
Salary: ---- Please note that this is a local position.